vendredi 15 mai 2015

Nice try - juste un essai

Un nouveau Duplet XXL est paru, sur les résilles ajourées. Je pense me l'offrir en juillet pour mon anni.
Dans la vidéo du feuilletage, j'ai tout de suite été attirée par ce qui se passe à t=44s.


A new Duplet XXL has been published, on lacy nets. I think I will buy it for my birthday in July.
In the seller's trailer video, I have been totally mesmerized by the page turned at t=44s.



Du coup j'y suis allée de mon essai :

So I had to give it a try :



Un mélange de filet, de torsades et de dentelles...mon esprit cogite comme un malade.

A mix of Filet, lace and cables...my mind is racing like crazy.


         -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit de 16h00 : j'espère que ce projet marchera bien, parce que je n'en ai jazmais planifié un à ce point.

4pm edit : I hope this project will work out, because I never planed a project that extensively. 


3 commentaires:

  1. I didn't know such things were possible with crochet. Your design looks amazing.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thanks. It did marvels to my psychologic state, focusing on a project.

      Supprimer

Bonjour. Votre commentaire sera pris en compte dès que je pourrai le lire et le poster. Je suis obligée de lmodérer, c'est pour cela qu'ils n'apparaissent pas immédiatement, veuillez m'en excuser.

Hi. I'll read and post your comment as soon as I can get to it. I'm unfortunately under the obligation to moderate comments, that's why your comment won't appear right away on the page. I apologize for this.