dimanche 10 mai 2015

would it be a good idea (English only post)

I need something to get work off my mind and my crochet is not enough. I had thought about making a podcast. I was planning to do it in French but I've just seen that Douceplume, from Une Vie Toute Simple podcast, started offering an english version of hers. I'm constantly moaning because I have nobody to talk English to, but at the same time I'm paranoid nobody will understand me. Adding to this, I know my voice usually is awfully monotonous (apparently not unheard of, with my symptoms) and high-pitched, except when it gets manic and even higher-pitched. So I don't know if it is a good idea or not.

2 commentaires:

  1. I think if you want to , you should. I would listen! and you could practice your English with me!
    Hugs to you and hope the days seem a little easier. I am glad you are thinking of trying something new and different.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I would love to hear your podcast, Aurore. I don't speak French so an English podcast would be great! From Robin R.

    RépondreSupprimer

Bonjour. Votre commentaire sera pris en compte dès que je pourrai le lire et le poster. Je suis obligée de lmodérer, c'est pour cela qu'ils n'apparaissent pas immédiatement, veuillez m'en excuser.

Hi. I'll read and post your comment as soon as I can get to it. I'm unfortunately under the obligation to moderate comments, that's why your comment won't appear right away on the page. I apologize for this.