dimanche 9 novembre 2014

Inspiration

So a dear friend gave me a Craftsy class on double knitting with Lucy Neatby (I want to be her when I grow up ;) ). I'm so happy!
What I really  want to make is a jacket with the back from this 1790 pierrot, in white and turquoise, I wonder if this is possible?

Une amie m'a offert une classe Craftsy sur le double knitting avec Lucy Neatby (je veux devenir elle quand je serai grande ;) ). Je suis super contente!
Je ne sais pas si c'est possible, mais j'aimerais m'inspirer de ce pierrot de 1790, en blanc et turquoise, pour le dos.

 (Germanisches National Museum; link dead)

 (just for eyecandy)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Bonjour. Votre commentaire sera pris en compte dès que je pourrai le lire et le poster. Je suis obligée de lmodérer, c'est pour cela qu'ils n'apparaissent pas immédiatement, veuillez m'en excuser.

Hi. I'll read and post your comment as soon as I can get to it. I'm unfortunately under the obligation to moderate comments, that's why your comment won't appear right away on the page. I apologize for this.